All clients of Webox are subject to the following terms & conditions:
• Clients are encouraged to pay by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) as it is the easiest and safest way to handle payment at this time
• At this time we bill monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually, depending upon the package and payment plan.
• We do not register any domains before payment is made. Proof of payment needs to be received before we start the registration process.
What’s not allowed in "Unlimited"?
• The main purpose for hosting is to use disk or bandwidth.
• Used for file upload / sharing / archive / backup / mirroring / distribution.
• Bulk emailing is not allowed on share web hosting servers.
• If a hosting plan is sending or receiving large amount of emails that is above the email per hour limit, will be marked as spam or abuse on our servers and will be suspended immediately with or without notice.
What’s not allowed for "Users" when dealing with resource usage
• Run any process longer than 45 seconds.
• Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our shared servers.
• Run any gaming servers.
• Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
• Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds. MySQL tables should be indexed appropriately.
• Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
• Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server.
Hosted Content & Behavior
Hosted content and behavior that is NOT acceptable by Webox Pty Ltd
• No music, movies or excessive streaming allowed
• Content that promotes or contains links to sites containing nudity, pornography, adult material, sex, exploitation of children, etc
• Content that infringes on copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property.
• Content that condones, promotes, contains, or links to unlawful products or activities, including cracks, hacks, their associated utilities, or other piracy related information.
• Content that is racist, or otherwise extremely offensive to others, including content which threatens or abuses others.
• Sites that abuse our upload services by excessive uploading or attempting to maintain a long-term persistent connection.
• Serving content that is non-html files. Non-html content includes binary files, downloads, large images, streaming media, video clips, programs (e.g. .exe), large media files split into multiple small ones, archived material (e.g. .zip, .rar, etc) or sites with little html content, and whose main purpose is for sharing non-html files for download.
Loss Or Corruption Of Data
• You understand and agree that Webox Pty Ltd is not responsible or liable for any loss or corruption of data that you may experience on the services or otherwise, nor are we required to return to you any data that you have stored on the servers. This includes, without limitation, the loss or corruption of data resulting from the suspension, deletion, or modification of your web pages or the Webox site, network, system, or server "crashes" or outages, or other power outages, damage caused by viruses, worms, or security breaches, file corruption, and any other cause.
• Domain registration are non-refundable.
• Transfer fees are non-refundable when domain is already transferred.
• Domains shall be renewed at the same price as new registrations. The current pricing will be displayed on our website.
• Please note if you do not stay within the bounds of your plan you can receive an excess usage bill.
• Once you reach your limit, services may become unavailable due to excess limit restriction. (e.g. e-mail accounts)
• Any account found to be hosting a phishing page will be suspended and/or terminated with or without notice at our discretion. Phishing is defined as any site that masquerades as another trustworthy site in attempts to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, credit card information, banking information, pin numbers, or any other personal information.
• In the event that your account is suspended for phishing there is a very good chance that your account will not be re-enabled.
• Any account suspended or terminated due to a phishing violation will be ineligible for refund.